I might as well chime is as well. We're using 2.3.0-RC1 at Netflix now with
good results (no regressions found).

I have submitted one bug with a proposed fix: IVY-1353, and it seems to be a
trivial mistake with a simple fix.

We do still continue to see occasional exceptions with symptoms like
IVY-1333 and IVY-1326, so I suspect there are still ways for the resolve
graph to get built with missing data. Our graph that triggers this is quite
large (~300) modules, so it is hard to create a tests case for. But I could
try to add some diagnostics to dump out state when we do hit the exception
if that would help.

--carl