 From: Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
To: Ant Developers List <dev@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 7:53 PM
Subject: Fwd: extends & buildlist on 2.3.0-rc1 ... it gets worse

I'm forwarding this thread I started on the ivy-user list.

Can someone advise me how to handle this? Should I file a JIRA issue? Is
someone aware if there's a JIRA issue already for this problem? For that
matter, has anyone else noticed Ivy buildlist and extends not being able to
coexist?

Once we've established that there's a JIRA issue with a reproducible use
case, what's the best way to ensure it gets addressed? Would someone like
Maarten want to tackle this, or should I? My fear is that, if I tackle it,
the fix is not going to find its way into the code base.

Well, my bigger fear is that Ivy 2.3.0 is going to be released without this
problem being addressed.