On 05/14/2013 10:00 AM, Charles Duffy wrote:
The SSH library used by ant, jsch, has a series of optional additional components available adding support for communicating with an external keystore. I've been using these successfully (with a number of users) over the course of the last few weeks, and would like to submit the patch I'm using for this support upstream.

Is there a reasonable chance of getting this, or something like it, merged? SSH agent support is critical for single-sign-on authentication to resources accessed via SSH or SFTP.

Howdy --

My employer has executed a CCLA, I've executed an individual CLA, and the patch remains available at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1421. Moreover, jSCH's maintainership has expressed interest in seeing this functionality more widely available (see https://github.com/ymnk/jsch-agent-proxy/issues/8#issuecomment-17918786).

Is there anything else I can or should do on my end?