As discussed recently with Greg, IvyDE needs a proper API so that other plugin
can rely on. In house we do a such "external" plugin to IvyDE: EasyAnt4e, the
eclipse plugin for the integration of EasyAnt into Eclipse. I think it is a
good use case and I tried to make a proper API usable by EasyAnt4e. I think I
have been able to make something nice. See my last commit r1508149. And
hopefully nothing too internal is exposed.

There is a corner case though, and I don't know what to do. The IvyConsole
(from IvyDE) is extended by EasyAntConsoleImpl (from EasyAnt4e). I am not a big
fan of exposing the IvyConsole. It is too tied to the way IvyDE and Ivy itself
print the logs. I have not tested, but I guess that in the current state,
depending of which console starts first, logs will go in one but not in the
other. It might be very confusing for the end user. And preferences regarding
the colors and the log level are also being shared. Probably another mess.
Did I missed something ? Couldn't the EasyAntConsole implements its own log
stream handling ?

Note: it is a common practice to have "internal" in the name of the packages
which are not exposed. I haven't renamed every package, since it will move a
lot of resources. So you should rely on the MANIFEST.MF to see what is actually
exposed. But as soon as we are happy with the state of the code, we could
rename them.

Nicolas