Le 30 déc. 2013 à 19:35, Charles Duffy <char...@dyfis.net> a écrit :

> Howdy, all --
>
> There's rather a lot of good stuff on Ivy's trunk.

Agreed.

> Any thoughts as to when
> we might be in a position to start a release candidate series?

I think any time a committer is willing to do so.

> (As there are tickets assigned to 2.4.0, and nothing on 2.3.1, would I be
> correct in gathering that that's where we're going next?)

Yep 2.4.0 should be the next one.

I only have one wish. I am working on supporting "packed" (.pack.gz) resources
from Eclipse update sites. For that I would need to redesign a feature which is
only in trunk: uncompress artifact on resolve (not documented yet, see
DefaultRepositoryCacheManager#uncompressArtifact). Since I would like to break
it a little bit, I would like to do it before releasing it, so no backward
compatibility have to be supported.
I am struggling a little bit with it, but I don't think it will take very long.

Nicolas