Hello Michael,

this is great.

Since you started your fork, there have been changes done by Jan Matèrne to
detect Java 9 and by myself to use separate folders for each test - all under
subfolders of ${java.io.tmpdir}

Is it possible to rebase your fork first from https://github.com/apache/ant  ?
Or what is the best way to reconcile the Svn head and your work ?

If you do not have the time to rebase yourself I can help you do it, but I am
not sure what would be the best way.

Also I wonder whether Ant and Ivy should not migrate to GIT.

Antoine