On 2014-04-29, <chris.hol...@awltux.com> wrote:

> Hi Stephan: nod of appreciation for AntUnit :-),

Oh, many people have contributed.

> Is the code base quiet because there are no further changes required,
> or is there an alternative that I should use instead?

Probably because it does what is needed by Ant itself and the antlibs
that use AntUnit.  There is one other issue raised against AntUnit that
I wanted to look into anyway, but in general it is silent because nobody
has an itch to scratch.

> Being able to dump the logs is very handy when debugging the
> tests/build scripts :-)

ACK

> If the LogCapturer was only intended to be used to assert against the
> logs, the EOL shouldn't interfere with existing functionality (unless
> the assert is checking for multi line log entries; which I suspect is
> the exception to the rule).

We can always try what happens to the Ant and Antlib builds.  If I
commit your patch then Gump will pick it up and use it - I don't expect
there to be many other AntUnit users.

Maybe we can introduce an option, though, I'l look into it soonish.