Le 5 juin 2014 à 07:12, Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de> a écrit :

> https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Ant/job/IvyDE/lastBuild/consoleFull
>
>     [java]     [javac] 650. ERROR in
> /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/IvyDE/work/eclipse/plugins/org.apache.
> ivyde.eclipse/src/java/org/apache/ivyde/internal/eclipse/workspaceresolver/W
> orkspaceResolver.java (at line 222)
>
>     [java]     [javac]        String sn =
> md.getExtraInfoContentByTagName("Bundle-SymbolicName");
>
>     [java]     [javac]                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>     [java]     [javac] The method getExtraInfoContentByTagName(String) is
> undefined for the type ModuleDescriptor
>
>     [java]     [javac] ----------
>
>     [java]     [javac] 651. ERROR in
> /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/IvyDE/work/eclipse/plugins/org.apache.
> ivyde.eclipse/src/java/org/apache/ivyde/internal/eclipse/workspaceresolver/W
> orkspaceResolver.java (at line 229)
>
>     [java]     [javac]        String exportedPackages =
> md.getExtraInfoContentByTagName("Export-Package");
>
>     [java]     [javac]
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>     [java]     [javac] The method getExtraInfoContentByTagName(String) is
> undefined for the type ModuleDescriptor
>

> This is then only/the first reason why the build fails.
>
> Unknown country for me, so I delegate to IvyDE-experts here ;-)

IvyDE trunk is requiring an API from Ivy trunk. For now the build was only
relying on released versions of Ivy. My current laziness and lack of time make
me choose the solution of waiting for an Ivy release rather than having the
build be able to get a trunk version of Ivy.

> Also there are a lot of Raw-type warnings. Some of them refer to
> Java1.4-style "type arguments":
>
>     [java]     [javac] 18. WARNING in
> /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/IvyDE/work/eclipse/plugins/org.apache.
> ivyde.eclipse/src/java/org/apache/ivyde/common/ivyfile/IvyFileResourceListen
> er.java (at line 70)
>     [java]     [javac]        List/* <IvyClasspathContainer> */containers =
> IvyClasspathContainerHelper
>     [java]     [javac]        ^^^^
>     [java]     [javac] List is a raw type. References to generic type
> List<E> should be parameterized

There is a lot of warnings, in Ivy too, and probably in Ant too, since we
recently switch to Java 5. This will be a continuous work to properly set
parameterized types.

Thanks for taking time looking into it.

Nicolas