I do not think each commiter needs to do that but if you and Jean-Louis go
through this exercise and create an INFRA ticket that would be very nice. As
for me I have a lot of work in my day job and on top of that I have caught an
out of season cold, with the temperature in New York going up and down and too
much air conditioning at some places.

Regards,

Antoine