Hi

XmlModuleDescriptorWriterTest uses String comparisons to compare XML
files.  In one of the tests (testExtraInfosFromMaven) my local result
contains some elements in a different order than expected (I get
commons-collections after commons-logging).

I could fix this by introducing a dependency on XMLUnit, by faking
XMLUnit's behavior for the specific test or by ignoring the error (when
I run the test, not inside the code).  Since I'll likely not run the
tests too often, I'd prefer to leave the decision to people who really
work on the code base.