Hi,

I tried to fixed the issues raised by Sebb about the links in EasyAnt’s website
and I got issues.

I am not sure which target should be called to get things generated. The
command « easyant -p » is listing the usual targets for a project with a bunch
of code, but this is not helpful and unrelated to what I want to do with the
sources of a website. Looking at the source of the build, I can see some
specific targets, but nothing get actually generated in the « production »
folder. Any hint on how to generate the site ?

Nicolas