Hi Jean-Louis,

I'm thinking of submitting via pull requests. I had a quick look at the open JIRAs and haven't yet narrowed down on my first choice yet (just to get started familiarizing myself with the code). I found this one https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1526 which I think I can help with after discussing how we want to go about it.

If you have any other issues in mind, which might be a better start, then please do let me know.

By the way, just to be clear, the "minimum" Java version is meant to mean the *target* Java version against which Ivy should be usable, right?

-Jaikiran