Hello there,

Is it possible to define a conflict manager only for a specific configuration?

When building a module we resolve the "build" configuration of our module, this
works fine.  However, once the module has been built we sometimes perform some
post build steps that perform an inline resolve on the module that is now in
our repository.  However during this post build process we want to resolve a
different configuration, because of the way that this configuration is defined
it is possible that we will fall foul of our conflict manager setting which we
set to default.

As such we would like "strict" to only apply when resolving "build"
configurations whilst "all" should apply to the configuration we use during
post-build testing.

Jonathan Oulds
Snr. Software Engineer

Solution PSC Lead (PerDP)
Next Gen Data Protection

[::6. McAfee_Letterhead:McAfee_logo.jpg]

Email: jonathan.ou...@intel.com<mailto:jonathan.ou...@intel.com>
Web: www.intelsecurity.com<http://www.intelsecurity.com/>

The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any
review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email message in error, please notify the sender by reply
email and delete the message and any attachments.

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47