On 25-May-2017, at 5:26 PM, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org> wrote:

> By the way, the Ivy documentation is managed by an hand crafted html editor,
> xooki, just is good but quite slow. I did some work some time ago (2 years
> ago, time flies!) to try to migrate to asciidoc [2]. I can even see that
> locally I have a commit which for some reason I didn’t pushed. If we are
> still interested, I can revive this.

I’m very much interested in having the docs moved to asciidoc. I use it in
almost every other project I deal with and it’s a big motivation to continue to
write documentation and is definitely a big improvement on what we currently
have. It doesn’t have to be something that we push/force in this release, but
if we can transition to this documentation system, it’s going to be great.

-Jaikiran