Github user jaikiran commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/pull/34

    >> we dont use @author

    Fixed - removed that tag. I will setup my IDE accordingly.

    >> TestXmlHelper
    -- if xPathExpression would be a String and the method compiles that for
itself,
    reuse would be easier

    Done

    >> -- XmlHelper would be a better name, because does not work only on tests.

    For now I wanted that class to stay just for the tests usage, since it's
currently not used/required in other places. I can move it to the non-test
source package if you prefer and rename it to XmlHelper.

    >> -- result could be inlined

    Done

    >> IvyMakePomTest#testClassifier()
    -- you dont use expectedPomArtifactIds for assertions. Do you want to check
    emptyness after the loop?

    Good catch. Fixed.

    The PR has been updated with these changes. Let me know if there's any
other changes that you recommend.

---
with INFRA.
---