> Le 31 mai 2017 à 19:47, Gintautas Grigelionis <g.grigelio...@gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
> I looked at the documentation: both
> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/tutorial/start.html
> <http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/tutorial/start.html> and
> https://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/tutorial/start.html
> <https://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/tutorial/start.html>
> have black rectangles.

There should be the logs generated automatically there. These logs are
generated by the task generate-tutorial-output in the build-release.xml in the
sources of Ivy.

I think the way we generate the website is incorrect regarding these logs,
because building the site is only about calling xooki, not generate the
tutorial logs. Hence the empty black rectangles. This need to be reviewed.
Probably while migrating to asciidoc, we should do like Matt suggested. When
releasing, also do a build of the doc, which will include the generation of the
logs of the tutorial, and then push manually the doc into the svn of the site.

> Also, external links must be pruned and/or directed to Internet Archive :-(
> The tutorial of yEd must be revised, version 3 has many more controls. I
> converted the odg diagrams to svg, and started looking at Ivy report/yEd
> screenshots. The original Ivy logo is unfortunately too low resolution for
> simple tracing :-( Is this all there is?

The only version of the logo we have is in the svn.

Nicolas