Would it be feasible to have a Jenkins daily job (runs once at a schedule) for
Ivy which publishes the complete binary zip/tar.gz of Ivy nightly snapshots? I
know we have a daily job currently here[1] which generates a jar as the
artifact output of the job. Maybe this job itself can be changed to generate
the full distributable binary .zip/.tar.gz?

Where I plan to use such a job is, to have Ivy users have quick access to our
nightly builds so that they can use those binaries just like they would for
released versions. That way, we can ask the users to test out/verify any bug
fixes we have pushed, in their own environments by installing those snapshots.
Especially in cases where it’s hard to reproduce some bugs in first place
(Windows OS for example). I understand they could probably do it even now using
those jars we publish, but I would prefer the process of “installation” to be
almost the same as what we would do with released binaries - i.e. use a
.zip/.tar.gz with all relevant files in them.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Ivy/

-Jaikiran