> Le 19 juin 2017 à 04:52, Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> The documentation for ant-ivy project has now been migrated to asciidoc. The
> migration used a tool developed by Nicolas to migrate the xooki backed HTML
> docs to asciidoc. This tool auto-generated the asciidoc text and for most
> part no other changes were needed. However, there are some fixes the
> generated asciidoc will need which I’m doing and will continue to do in the
> coming days to fix any issues with the generated doc. Once the fixes are
> done, soon, we’ll remove the xooki backed documentation completely from our
> git repo. For now though, any new documentation or changes should go into the
> asciidoc files.

I did a general grep about finding non translated html markup, and I have
cleaned the ones I have found.
I have pushed the result here: http://people.apache.org/~hibou/doc/
<http://people.apache.org/~hibou/doc/>

Probably we can start pushing it to the site, since there is section dedicated
to the trunk version of the doc (which should be probably renamed master).
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/index.html
<http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/index.html>
It would be an opportunity to get an idea of what would it mean when a release
will happen.

I have noticed one bug in the generation of the toc. There is notion of
abstract node, which has a title but no link, it shouldn’t be clickable. But
for instance the node at Reference/Introduction is clickable, and sends to the
home. This should be fixed. I mentioning it if somebody wants to look at it,
before me.

And just an idea: since there are a lot of pages, maybe we could organize a
review at many, without useless double checks. I see 4 big parts in the doc:
the ant tasks, the pages related to the ivy file, the pages related to the
ivysettings, and the other pages. If 4 volunteers can do a quick review of each
page, I think we can be pretty confident that we didn’t leave any ugliness
somewhere. The goal wouldn’t to do a fine grain review, but ensure that
everything is readable. wdyt ?

Nicolas