> Le 1 juil. 2017 à 15:27, Gintautas Grigelionis <g.grigelio...@gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
>> Probably a thing to improve are all the « since 2.x » annotations. Maybe
> we can have a macro for that, which will render everywhere the same, and
> which will be placed everywhere the same. Now sometimes it is at the
> beginning of the line, sometimes at the end, sometimes above. And I find it
> being black bold a little too much.
>
> Isn't that what CSS is for? ".ivy2x:before", anyone?

The thing is that we need to put at least some marker in the source. I don’t
know if this is possible for a paragraph.

And the « since » is used in different situation. Sometimes it is about the
whole page, sometimes about a feature in the page, sometimes about an option
(rendered as a row in a table). Might be difficult to do in CSS. But if there
is a working patch, I would be happy to apply it.

> P.S. I'm planing to work on generics in core, then tackle SVG. Otherwise, I
> can just push the new Ivy logo in SVG, so everybody could get used to the
> not-so-limbless ant :-)

The doc of the master branch is already using the SVG logo of Ant, and it is
shining on my high def screen.

Nicolas