I have no personal preference for this specific kind of usages. Although I almost always use Map.Entry in the statements, I don't mind seeing code which uses just plain Entry. Having said that, for this specific kind of cases, I personally would just let the developer decide which form of it to use instead of trying to make it consistent via checkstyle or refactoring.

-Jaikiran