Re IVY-1420/IVY-1437: there's yet another bug related to duplicated
defaultconf/defaultconfmapping attributes.

The specification says that confmappingoverride belongs to configurations.
The way XmlModuleDescriptorUpdater looks -- check out startDependencies
method -- it is set in dependencies element.

So, what is the best solution: warn that attribute will be ignored or allow
the same attributes for dependencies and configurations?

Gintas