On 10/04/18 12:27 AM, Gintautas Grigelionis wrote:

I don't believe woking well tested code rots. Code rot is something that
happends when code doesn't get adapted to changing environments or
requirements. This is not the case here.

I wrote earlier that I was about to review the unit tests.
I was particularly unhappy about the root-property hack for an ancient
deficiency in Surefire.
I checked some of the mail discussions, but couldn't find any relevant details about this. Can you explain what the root-property hack is? I also don't understand how Surefire is related to our tests, which are run using the junit and ant-unit framework. If I missed some previous discussion, please pointme to it and I'll read up on that.

I consider my previous commits a sort of a groundwork for refactorisation
of JUnit tests.
Considering the commits that have been made (even just considering only the Ant ones), I don't see how those relate to some plan to refactor JUnit tests.

-Jaikiran