On 05/07/18 2:42 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On 2018-07-05, Jaikiran Pai wrote:

I personally believe that reviewing these meaningless changes is a
waste of time and energy. I'm in favour of rolling back the entire
commit set if that's what it takes.
+1

although reverting the commits in both branches and merging back the
1.9.x branch is likely going to end in an ugly merge that will need
review as well. Hopefullly a shorter one.
Yes, I agree.I plan to attempt this later tonight (around 8 hours from now) if no one else gets to it before that. Just letting it know here, so that we don't end up duplicating these efforts.

-Jaikiran