Hi Stefan,

On 12/11/18 11:26 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 2018-11-08, <jaiki...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> +    private static final Map<FileSystem, Boolean> fileSystemCaseSensitivity
>> = new HashMap<>();
> I understand it may be expensive to determine whether a filesystem is
> case-sensitive, but I'm a bit hesitant about the cache as it never gets
> cleared if things run for a long time.
That's a good point. I hadn't thought about it. You are right, this can
lead to the cache growing without being cleared. I will remove this
caching. The javadoc of this new method already states that it might
create new file, so I think that's probably enough to hint that this
method could be expensive, so I won't add anything new to it.

-Jaikiran