Thank you for your suggestion.
But I think we shouldn’t add a new dependency for replacing code, that works
and was touched last time 8 months ago ('just' introducing some Java8 stuff),
then 2 years ago (no FileInput/OutputStream::new) then 4 years ago ...

So maintenance is no real point here.

Jan

https://github.com/apache/ant/blame/master/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/Main.java