On 2018-12-05, <jaiki...@apache.org> wrote:

> Repository: ant
> Updated Branches:
>   refs/heads/master ac46ff190 -> 593aff2d2

> bz-62952 Make AntClassLoader multi-release jar aware when it deals with
> java.util.jar.JarFile

An alternative approach to using reflection when creating the JarFile
instance would be to create different AntClassLoader instances. We did
so for Java 2.x and Java 5.x respectively when the baselines were 1.1 or
anything lower than 1.5.

https://github.com/apache/ant/commit/17527b6490851a728623c1dcbf5078cc63a982dd
is the commit where I reverted the logic for the Java5 specific
classloader after Java5 became the baseline.

I'm not sure it makes any difference right now but can imagine the
classloader will have to learn some additional tricks for module support
in the future.