Laxmikant Shete,

You have already been told to stop spamming multiple lists across the
Apache Software Foundation. I am cc'ing them to let them know: any
further progress on this issue will be handled directly with the
Infrastructure team, which you can reference via us...@infra.apache.org. If
you continue to spam our mailing lists, you will continue to be blocked.
The original problem began with abuse of repository.apache.org. Go look at
the email thread, if you want to solve this problem.

You should absolutely STOP mailing any of those other lists. They cannot
help you, and you are only annoying those lists.

On May 9, Daniel Gruno informed you of the problem. Respond there.

Regards,
Greg Stein
Infrastructure Administrator, ASF