On 2022-11-07, Keith Campbell wrote:

> I created https://github.com/apache/ant/pull/194, but since that
> repository is just a mirror, perhaps I should instead create a pull
> request at https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ant.git;a=summary
> instead.

No, everything you've done is correct.

We only support pull requests at github - and old-fashioned patches for
the ASF repo directly. :-)

The github mirror works both ways, so merging a PR via the github UI
will also apply it to the ASF repository.

As for your particular PR, please bear with us. We may be a bit slow at
times and in the case of your PR I need to find the format spec I read
when I wrote the code in question - and then a of undisturbed time. I
vaguelly recall there was a reason why we started looking for the
zero-byte from the end of the array, just need to remember why.