+1

Maarten

Op zondag 25 augustus 2024 om 17:20:41 CEST schreef Jaikiran Pai
<jaiki...@apache.org>:

Hello everyone,

I've created RC2 release candidate for Ant 1.10.15 release:

git tag: ANT_1.10.15_RC2

    on commit: 92fe5ca29625d30b98704806d6379fe9acb001e3

tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/

    svn revision: 71094

Maven artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1063/

This 1.10.15 release of Ant is a regular bug fix release and contains
changes that are noted in the release notes at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/RELEASE-NOTES-1.10.15.html.

The previous release, 1.10.14, had crucial changes in Ant to stop using
Java SecurityManager when Ant is used in Java runtime 18 or higher.
Apart from a bug in a launcher script, we haven't heard any issues with
those changes and that's a good sign. We also have heard that users have
been using that version of Ant in Java 18 and higher, so it's a sign
that the changes we did to stop setting SecurityManager at runtime in
Ant hasn't impacted projects adversely.

Please give this proposed release a try against your projects and let us
know if there are any issues.

This is a vote email and the voting will be open for at least 72 hours
and close no earlier than 28th August 2024 21:00 UTC.

-Jaikiran