Attachment B: Report from the Apache Any23 Project  [Lewis John McGibbney]

Anything To Triples (Any23) is a library, a web service and a command line
tool that extracts structured data in RDF format from a variety of Web
documents.

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
Activity has really picked up this last quarter. The Any23 community is
currently (2018-03/05) VOTE'ing on a 2.2 RC#2 which includes a large number
of improvements, bug fixes and features. There was an issue with the 2.2
RC#2
which is being addressed at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16130,
essentially the Any23 service artifacts are rather large, this will have an
inevitable impact on Mirror(s) and the network so INFRA is kindly suggested
that
we try to work things through a CDN. We will pursue this offer with the aim
of
distributing the service artifacts in future releases.

## Health report:
Any23 is looking in good shape. Enjoying a peak in community activity and
source
code contributions. Life is good!

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 15 PMC members.
 - Hans Brende was added to the PMC on Sun Feb 25 2018

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 15 committers.
 - Hans Brende was added as a committer on Wed Feb 21 2018

## Releases:

 - 2.1 was released on Tue Oct 31 2017

## Mailing list activity:
Stats on user@ and dev@ are up which is great. Hopefully
our 2.2 release will increase these further over the next
quarter.

 - dev@any23.apache.org:

 - u...@any23.apache.org:

## JIRA activity: