Chinmay are you suggesting the first mail only sent to folks mentioned and
not everyone in the list? I like Yogi's suggestion on having a separate
commits list where all commit emails go but initial emails are still sent
to dev and dev can mostly focus on discussions.

Anyone, wants to volunteer to investigate these options?

Thanks

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 2:34 AM, Yogi Devendra <devendra.vyavah...@gmail.com