Github user PramodSSImmaneni commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/apex-core/pull/364

    I second it, please reopen this PR and I will merge it. I think we have
spent enough time on the tests and everyone's inputs have been valuable. There
will be other opportunities in future to add more tests and refactor them.

    My only small concern is adding a dependency to OperatorDeployInfo in
OperatorContext, can we completely justify that? I liked the earlier way where
@chandnisingh was passing the extra name as well, null check or without works
for me.

---
with INFRA.