I am +1 for having two ports in the same concrete implementation.
One port for POJOs and second one for CSV strings (if this is actually
needed)

+0 on having multiple concrete operators.
I don't think it is necessary to create multiple concrete implementations
just because we want the same data in different formats. Ports should serve
the purpose.

~ Bhupesh