Hi Tushar,

Thanks for the information. Can you please provide me pointers on how to
use it?

I can always examine the LogicalPlan structure but for a test case, I think
its an overkill, instead if I have a utility which can print LogicalPlan
(similar to LogicalPlanSerializer), then its just the matter for string
comparison which one has to do in test for verification.

-Chinmay.