Hi Hitesh,

I suspect these are yarn resource manage log. do you have log for the
application application_1474540741175_0001? yarn log suggest that
application master launch failed for
two times, hence job is in failed state. for further analysis you will
need to check for any exception in
container_1474540741175_0001_02_000001, if you could get the container
logs for this container.

- Tushar.