Hi Santhosh,

It seems that your YARN does not have enough resources available for
allocating memory for 2 application.
When you kill the first application, the memory is regained by yarn and
then allocated to the second application.

You can try to give more memory to yarn if your system allows RAM.

You can add a property as follows in yarn-site.xml and restart yarn
services:
<property>
        <name>yarn.nodemanager.resource.memory-mb</name>
        <value>8192</value>
</property>

You can give the value in MB as per availability of RAM on your machine.

-Chinmay.