Hi,

I wanted to discuss a couple of items. First, as many of you are aware, a
conference specifically for apex, apex big data world 2017, is coming up in
the next couple of months. There is one in Pune India and another in San
Jose, USA. I wanted to see if we can put links/information about it on a
section of the website. Here is the information about the event

http://www.apexbigdata.com/

Other projects like flink, for example, has the details about their
conference flink forward on their website.

Second, we used to have a section on our website that showed upcoming
meetups and conferences. Looks like it has been removed. How about we bring
it back. It can be in a different form, if there were issues with how we
did it before.

While we are discussing the second point can we still go ahead and put up
the links to the above conference on the website as soon as possible as the
events are very close.

Thanks