> Understood all but this line:
>
> windowedOperator.setWindowOption(new
> WindowOption.TimeWindows(Duration.millis(2)));
>
> I wonder if there is an option to control this from the source, maybe David
> can take a look?

It actually does not make sense to have windows at the source.

The source only gives you the events with the corresponding event time.
It's totally up to downstream to do the windowing part. You can have one
source that feeds multiple different downstream pipelines with entirely
different windowing (for example, one with Global Window, another one with
Timed Window with 1 minute, and another one with 5 minutes, and maybe
another one with Session Windows).

David