What was the reason to create the branch? Usually there is no branch created, only tag.

Thank you,

Vlad

On 4/9/18 08:32, Pramod Immaneni wrote:
The branch release-3.7 has been created and master changed to
3.8.0-SNAPSHOT.

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 1:03 PM, Pramod Immaneni <pra...@datatorrent.com>
wrote:

Now that this has been merged, I will cut the release branch over the
weekend.

Thanks