Pramod,

There are several Apex related blogs on the DT web site that are referenced
from http://apex.apache.org/docs.html (there are probably a few more, but
that should be easy to identify).

Would it be possible to export that subset (for example by saving as full
page html) and check them into another github with ASL license? This way
they would remain available to users and we could continue to reference
them.

Thanks