Cristian Fonti wrote:
> Hi to all,
> i have a problem using the method insertDocumentFromURL:  when i use it
> to insert some formatted text (font size, font color,etc...) from
> another document, in the destination file appear at the top of the
> document 2-3 blank row... the code snipplets is:
>
>  xTextDocument =
> (XTextDocument)UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XTextDocument.class, xcomponent);
>  xText = xTextDocument.getText();
>  TextCursor=xText.createTextCursor();
>  xd=(XDocumentInsertable)
> UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XDocumentInsertable.class,TextCursor);
>  xd.insertDocumentFromURL("file:///C:/file1.rtf",loadProps);
>  TextCursor=xText.createTextCursor();
>  xd=(XDocumentInsertable)
> UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XDocumentInsertable.class,TextCursor);
>  xd.insertDocumentFromURL("file:///C:/file2.rtf",loadProps);
>
> If i add 3,4,5,6 documents the number of white rows increase...

First you should check if the same happens when you insert the file from
the GUI. In that case you could file and issue against the Writer
component. Otherwise I hope that a Writer API expert has an idea what is
going wrong.

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.