Hi Yu,

> Thus the annotition will gone with the text. Can we do the
> same( only without remove the text) with OOo API? I've
> tried with quering XEnumerationAccess interface from
> XModel.getCurrentSelection(), as shown in the following
> code, but failed at the first place: the selection doesn't
> seem to support XEnumerationAccess.Here's the code:

the returned selection a SwXTextRanges object, from this you can get the
first one using the XIndexAccess and this will give you a SwXTextRange.
You can then create an enumeration for this Range and you will get the
ParagraphEnumeration. For each element therein you can create another
Enumeration and you will get the TextPortionEnumeration.
In the second enumeration you can ask the element if it supports a
"css.text.TextField" and if so you can get the property "TextField" from
this element and ask if it supports a "css.text.TextField.Annotation".

Hope that helps

Regards

Stephan