I also was unable to find anything, and I did search and inspect...

Laurent Godard wrote:

Hi all,

i play with calc Outline and experiences some troubles

1- on a sheet, using showDetail and hideDetail
hideDetail works even if only the adresse one cell of the range is used as argument
showDetail needs the whole range address though
Is it normal ? How can i use the showDetail with knowing only on cell of the group

2 when i'm on a cell, is there any method to know if it belongs actually to a group and retreive the bounds of it ?
Didn't find anything at range, sheet and component level :(

Thanks in advance

Laurent

--
Andrew Pitonyak