Hello Pierre-André,

> using namespace com::sun::star::uno;

side-note: using directives are bad in header files.  Use fully
qualified names.

> class MyClass
> {
>
>   public:
>       connect();
>       set_text();
>
>   private :
>       // OK
>       XInterface*  rInstance2;
>
>       // Not OK because needs to be a pointer or a reference.
>               Reference< XInterface > rInstance;
> };

This does not work.  I would recommend that you "pimpl" your class,
hiding implementation details in a separate class, e.g.

hpp file:
// no need not to include OOo header files
#include <memory>
class MyClass
{
private:
    class MyClassImpl;
    ::std::auto_ptr<MyClassImpl> const m_pImpl;
};

cpp file:
// using OOo headers, definitions of
class MyClass::MyClassImpl ...
class MyClass ...

But if you only have to hold a single interface member, it is probably
shorter to just use the plain "XInterface *", manually managing lifetime
via acquire() / release().

HTH,
-Daniel