Marc Santhoff wrote:

Am Samstag, den 13.08.2005, 17:21 -0400 schrieb Andrew Douglas Pitonyak:
Mathias Röllig wrote:
[...]
I think you need
http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/text/PrintSettings.html#PrintProspect

greetings
        Mathias

What is Prospect Printing?

Until now I have never heard anyone indicate that they know what it means. You recommend prospect printing, so I assume that you do know. Previously, I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what it is...

Since I'm german and OOo / SO itself is based on work of primarily
german developers I suppose there may be a translation error that has
nerver been corrected, JDictionary tells me the german word "Prospekt"
stands for:

leaflet
folder
prospectus (?)
catalogue

Do these tranlations make any sense?

Marc
Wow, Thanks. Yes, this makes a lot of sense. While I was writing my macro book, I wanted to document these options, but I did not know what prospect printing was. I posted some questions on the mailing lists, but I received no answers to this particular question. It is nice to finally find out what it means! Thanks again!

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Macro Document: http://www.pitonyak.org/AndrewMacro.sxw