Laurent Godard wrote:
Hi paolo

just randomly tried with "private:factory/sdatabase"
and... it works!! :-)
(OOo 1.9.128)

thanks
i've tried during my long train trip and found this
but not randomly :)

randomly, i tried sbase and not sdatabase

btw, the info is stored in
/share/registry/modules/org/openoffice/TypeDetection/Filter

You are right ... these special URLPattern's are registered for filters.
But the right place to find out, how an empty document related to an office module can be created, is our configuration file "Setup.xcu". You can find it inside your installation on "share/registry/data/org/openoffice/Setup.xcu" and "share/registry/modules/org/openoffice/Setup/Setup-xxx.xcu"

There you will find a property "ooSetupFactoryEmptyDocumentURL", where every registered office module define it's own "Empty Document URL".

Thanks again paolo

Laurent

Regards
Andreas