Hi,

I'm trying to retrieve the current position of a component by querying
it's container windows position:

<snip>
cw = frms(i).ContainerWindow
msgbox cw.PosSize.X & " " & cw.PosSize.Y
</snip>

If this is done on Windows it returns the correct values. If the same
runs on FreeBSD (should be the same for Linux?) the position is always
0,0.

How can I get the correct values for any supported platform?

If this is not possible, maybe there is a way to get the X-Id of the
window for parsing the output of "xwininfo"?

TIA,
Marc