On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:51:35 +0100, Clément Varaldi (ML) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I'm working on scripts that may help me preparing a mailing using a MySQL database.
It's actually already working, except that I'm doing this:
1 open a document
2 storeinto
3 replace all
4 make a pdf / html
5 close
6 goto 1

Opening/closing takes a lot of time. I'd prefer this scheme:
1 open a document
2 replace all
3 make a pdf/html
4 undo all
5 goto 2

I found some macros that does it, especially in Andrew's Macro document. But I couldn't find how to translate them into python.
Any hint?

URL of the macro?
Have you seen DannyBs Python libraries to wrap the UNO API?

http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=14409

I tried to import the classes used in the macros I found, but they doesn't exist.

if anyone has a solution/idea...

Thanks

--
Alexandro Colorado