Douglas Staas wrote:
>> I'm still not sure if I understood you correctly.
>
> Here are the steps to recreate this situation. Let me know if something isn't
> clear.
>
> 1: open some other OO doc
> 2: open my binder covers template OO doc
> 3: the macro that runs on the open event (PromptForValues) brings up a dialog.
> 4: enter values in the dialog and click 'OK'
> 5: nothing happens
> 6: try rerunning PromptForValues. nothing happens after the dialog closes
> 6: open the macro editor
> 7: run PromptForValues again, enter values in the dialog
> 8: after the dialog closes, Texts will be updated with the values you entered
> 9: close all OO docs
> 10: open my binder covers template OO doc
> 11: the macro that runs on open (PromptForValues) brings up a dialog
> 12: enter values in the dialog and click 'OK'
> 13: after the dialog closes, Texts will be updated with the values you entered

> is open.

How did you prove that the macro didn't run? Maybe it ran but just
didn't work? Place a "print hallo" into the macro that should be called
by pressing "OK", save the document with the macros, do the procedure
again and see if the macro is called in step 5.

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.