On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 08:09:51 -0000, Marc Santhoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Am Samstag, den 12.11.2005, 08:46 +0100 schrieb Mathias Bauer:
Alexandro Colorado wrote:
[...]
> XSmtpService(http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/mail/XSmtpService.html) Represents
> a SMTP service abstraction.

At least for the "Send document as mail" we don't use this API. I don't
know about the emailmerging.

Look for mail merging there:

http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/text/MailMerge.html

There should be a snippet (at least in Java) there:

http://codesnippets.services.openoffice.org/

Ah, yes, a massive one:
http://codesnippets.services.openoffice.org/Writer/Writer.MailMerge.snip

HTH,
Marc

Hi Marc, thank you for your input, but your answer now gave me more doubts since it seems that the mail module has anything to do with the text/mailmerge submodule.

After reading the snippet I couldn't see any dependencies or relationship from mail module. Since my original question is related to the mail module I can now see that it doesnt related with mailmerge as originally answered.

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES